Image

Image

Wednesday 19 August 2015

What YOU lookin' at?


This poor old Desert Spiny Lizard was not impressed with me. He had taken up residence in a hole underneath our front stoop and every time I came outside he would be relaxing in the entrance to his hole, see me coming and go rushing back underground. I appologised and explained that I needed to go in and out of my front door from time to time. I then settled to sit and drink my tea and he made his way over to a nearby agave and scowled at me!

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a cute shot of the lizard watching you!
Have a happy day!

Roberta Warshaw said...

Try bringing him some meal worms. He will be your friend forever!

Celeste said...

He is quite the handsome chap isn't he Eileen? :)

Celeste said...

Haha! Yes he would probably camp out on my doorstep Roberta :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...