Image

Image

Thursday 28 March 2013

Hello Kitty!


Well you just know it is going to be a great day when you wake up to a Bobcat sitting outside your front door! Kathie and I were off on a birding trip (of which I will post on my other blog) so I was up early pottering around making my tea and getting ready for our day out. I looked out of the front window and there it was, looking for all the world like a neighbours cat until you catch sight of those massive paws and the distinctive 'bobbed' tail. Needless to say it was a fantastic day.

4 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Celeste, yes it was! Wish I had been there in time to see this though!

Celeste said...

So do I Kathie, I would have loved for you to see it.

eileeninmd said...

Oh wow, what a cool visitor. Great sighting, Celeste! Glad you got a photo, did it stay a while or run off? Happy Easter and have a great weekend!

Celeste said...

Hi Eileen, It was very relaxed and walked around sniffing the rocks. As I took this shot a Cactus Wren flew low over its head and scolded it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...