Image

Image

Tuesday 12 March 2013

At Last!


 We have a wonderful selection of creatures on our land, some of which are more obliging about being photographed than others. One of the most reclusive are the surprisingly large Rock Squirrels. Usually our only view of them is a long fluffy tail disappearing into the distance. It has taken me three years to get a photo. Last weekend we had some chilly mornings and I looked out of the window to see this individual catching some morning sun perched on the fence. It stayed there just long enough to allow me to run and grab my camera and get off a couple of shots before he scurried off.

2 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Celeste, they sure are tricky little devils! Great job!

Celeste said...

Thanks Kathie, they are so shy I was beginning to think I would never catch a photo of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...