Image

Image

Friday 10 August 2012

Just Passing Through

I posted about my wildlife camera earlier this year. It is a bit like Christmas, you leave it alone for a few weeks then take out the memory card and download the images to see what has passed by when you weren't looking! I love the surprises. Some of them are pretty predictable like the ever present rabbits.


Some are very shy like the gentle deer. Was she looking in through the kitchen window that morning I wonder?


The javalinas almost always come by at night, I've only seen them once in the daylight so without my wildlife camera I would never know they had been here. (Can you see the second one in the background?)


And the cheeky Roadrunner strolls about with his tail in the air just whenever it suits him!


I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...