Image

Image

Monday 21 May 2012

Wildlife Cam

These photos are not going to win any prizes for composition or clarity but I am enjoying my new wildlife camera. My Hubby bought it for me for Christmas but, as with all these things, it took me a while to get round to setting it up. I like the idea of something taking pictures of the animals without disturbing them. I haven't captured too much with it yet but it's early days.
The usual passers by are the ever present Gambel's Quails


Next most frequently snapped are the rabbits - spot the ears!


And soon follows the rest of him


Another pair of ears kept me guessing, I thought it might be the Bobcat but they usually have white patches on the back of their ears so I will have to wait and see if the rest of it puts in an appearance sometime soon.


 It captures night time visitors too. Don't the Javalinas look foreboding in the dark?


Then there is the member of the household who just can't seem to remember that the camera is on!


Hmmmm can't seem to find this species in any of my field guides!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...