Image

Image

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Those of you who follow this blog on a regular basis know very well that the only species I find remotely scary is Homo sapien. So the concept of any creatures being horrifying to people makes me sad. I want everyone to see the amazing beauty in the diversity of species around us. That being said I am prepared to enter into the spirit of the Halloween holiday with some of my most beloved 'terrors' from the past year.
Have a wonderful Halloween everyone.
 














4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Fun and scary shots! Most of them look cute to me. Except for maybe the Tarantula!

Kathie Brown said...

Celeste, I'm a little late getting here but this is a perfect post! the close-up of the horned lizard's face was the scariest for me! Yet I think they are so cute! I love the first shot with the moon and cactus.

Celeste said...

Haha! Thanks Eileen, I hope you had a fun Halloween.

Celeste said...

Thanks Kathie. He is quite the model isn't he? I was sitting right next to him and he was so accommodating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...