Image

Image

Saturday 1 October 2011

Another First

When I started this blog I was quite adamant that the only pictures I would post on it would be ones taken in my own yard and though I have been sorely tempted to cheat on a couple of occasions I have stuck to this rule because I want it to serve as a catalogue of our yard not Arizona in general.


So although I had seen Horned Lizards elsewhere I didn't post them on this blog. (If you want to see much better photos, they are on my other blog.) My patience has finally been rewarded and although I didn't get very good pictures, this Horned Lizard was in my yard.


He was very shy and would not let me get anywhere near enough to get a good shot but I was pleased to see him none-the-less.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...